Welcome to the 2nd Annual Cal North D6 Memorial Day 5v5 Bash! This one day event will take place at Cherry Island Soccer Complex on May 27, 2023. Deadline to register is May 17, 2023.
Ad-hoc teams are welcome and encouraged!
• Minimum team roster is 5 and maximum is 10 for 5v5 play in U10, U12, U14, U16 and U19 boys and girls divisions. Remember – your team’s age is the same as it was in fall.
• All participants need to present a valid Cal North, AYSO, SAY Soccer or US Club member pass with photo at team check-in. Coaches will submit rosters prior to the event.
• The team registration fee is $200, which includes a minimum of three games and tournament t-shirt for all participants.
• The winning team in each division will receive a trophy and 1st and 2nd place medals will be awarded.
Come enjoy a day of soccer and fun!
- Tournament Policies & Rules
- Applied Teams
- Schedule – coming May 20, 2023
Q: Is this a multilevel skill tournament or is it only Competitive or Rec?
A: Multilevel, as the expectation is most teams will be ad hoc. Comp/rec team level required during registration is to assist with bracketing. We also did include an option to indicate level – red (high), white (middle) or blue (low) for bracketing consideration.
Q: Are Co-ed teams allowed?
A: Yes, co-ed teams are allowed to register for the 5v5 tournament. Co-ed teams will compete in the boys divisions, unless there are enough teams registered to create a co-ed division in that age group.
Q: What “age group” do I use for my team who will be playing this Fall 2022?
A: Age groupings are based on the Fall 2022 season aka 22/23 seasonal year. A team can request to “play up” an age group, if desired, as long as all players and parents have approved.
Q: What if I have a player that does not have a player pass?
A: Player registration with Cal North is available. Proof of age and head shot photo are required and the fee is $15/player. The pass will be retained by District 6. Please contact the D6 Registrar for assistance: firstname.lastname@example.org